WARRANTY TECHNICIAN & MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
Our manufacturing client based in Johannesburg is looking for a Warranty Technician & Maintenance Coordinator to join their team.
- Responding to technical issues from new and existing clients.
- Conduct repairs, Reworks of defective or damaged products,
- Request required materials from Quality department for any rework or retro fits, follow up of expected date of arrival liaise with Factory manager & Business
- Development Manager of any long due lead-times.
- Pertaining to Maintenance coordinator
- Condition of Plant Equipment and Safety of Employees
- Co-ordinate efforts in the production departments to improve performance through a process of ongoing improvement.
- Assist the Factory Manager and Business Development Manager in the development of action plans to improve the overall performance of the manufacturing department.
- Ensure driveway and parking bays are clear of obstacles.
- Allocate and designate areas for storage of bin (skip) / chemical storage / stores Storage.
- Proven ability to interact effectively with internal & external customers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership ability, and a good team player
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/