Our client who is in the automotive manufacturing industry is looking for a qualified and experienced Warehouse Supervisor in Pretoria to coordinate their site operations.
- To coordinate all incoming and outgoing materials as well as documenting the inventory of all materials.
- Establish effective department reporting systems.
- Ensure that goods received qualitatively and quantitatively conform to the required specifications.
- Clear all outstanding goods received notes and invoicing.
- Insert stock items into the system and store in the assigned location in the warehouse.
- Ensure accurate inventory codes on goods using proper labelling equipment.
- Communicate and coordinate with appropriate buyer returns, rejections and credits.
- Submit proper documents and notifications to accounts payable.
- Receive supply work orders or requisitions through system.
- Ensure timely material cut offs and consumable orders.
- Monthly supplier reconsolidations.
- Review reports for unused, excess, and slow moving stock items.
- Prepare lists for depleted items, defective, and unusable items and submitting disposal recommendations.
- Prepare warehouse for monthly stock take.
- Verify clerical inconsistencies against physical count of stock.
- Investigate and report reasons for discrepency errors in computation or count.
- Submit reports to Warehouse Manager for adequate documentation.
- Receiving, recording and coordinating the sales of surplus or scrap inventory.
- Maintaining a computerised surplus and auction list.
- Coordinating setup and movement of the annual auction items.
- Matric Qualification.
- Tertiary qualification is an advantage.
- Valid drivers license.
- Minimum of two years in a similar role.
- Manufacturing industry background is an advantage
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/