Our client in the automotive industry is looking for Toolmakers to join their KwaZulu-Natal team. The Toolmaker will be responsible for all duties related to tool making.
- Tracking all mould maintenance schedule to relevant PMS
- Ensuring parts are assembled according to safe work instructions
- Dismantling any type of tooling
- Using crane and rigging equipment
- Stripping any type of hot runner elements, gates pins
- Designing and manufacturing any loose components
- Assisting in engineering changes
- Work experience in plastic injection molds, preferably auto ancillary industries (incl. assembling / disassembling, preventative maintenance)
- Knowledge of hot runner system
- Steel and hydraulics knowledge
- Hand skill in mold technical polishing
- Over-head crane experience and license
- Hands on experience in operating laser welding / tig welding machines
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/