TENDER SALES CONSULTANT - PHARMACEUTICAL
Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry seeks a Tender Sales Consultant in the Gauteng region. He/she will be responsible for the implementation of sales strategies for products on tenders.
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 6 years in SA Tender Management environment with good knowledge of the state tender business with demonstrated success.
- Appropriate business, marketing and/or medical/pharmaceutical Degree/Diploma
- Proven sales experience and success in a marketing and/or sales/commercial position, good knowledge and experience of regulatory, legal, medical, logistical issues.
- Proven capability to work independently and effectively managing a designated territory managing a customer base of Hospitals, provincial depots, pharmacies and doctors/KOLs
- Experience in organizing CMEs, promotional events etc
- Sales management exposure
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge for existing products and develop knowledge on new products as well as the relevant details of promotional tools
- Alignment exercises with relevant stakeholders in provinces
- Proficient in multiple African languages
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.