TENDER / INTERNAL SALES COORDINATOR
Location: Epping, Cape Town
Our National Manufacturing Client, based in Cape Town is looking for an experienced tender / internal sales coordinator to join their team. To promote and sell products, assist professionals in specifying products in tender documents, ensure a pipe line of future work for the company and assist Sales in securing orders. The incumbent will be responsible for the specification and planning of all project related sales targets. The role will require sound knowledge of competitor products, actions and will be responsible together with the External Sales Representatives for meeting prescribed Sales targets
- Customer focus.
- Proactively calling key stakeholders and specifiers in search of opportunities.
- Assist External Sales Representative where necessary to secure orders.
- Analyse markets and professionals activities to ensure directed focus and implement processes to align to the changes in market place.
- Frequent calling, visits on Professionals i.e. Architects, QS, Engineers and Property Developers).
- Obtain product specifications.
- Ensure effective project Information flow with sales.
- Website Maintenance
- Arrange formal presentations with professional practices.
- Close monitoring and co-operation with Specifying Techniques.
- Project monitoring in conjunction with specifying techniques (web-site and employee in region).
- Manage monthly planning and events.
- Assist with information on construction programs and specific project requirements.
- Resolve Client complaints or queries as quickly as possible.
- Provide technical information and support to customers and External Sales Representatives.
- Provide targeted Professionals with updated material, technical information, brochures and samples.
- Maintain knowledgeable of material availability.
- General Admin and own filing.
- Participate in Quarterly Stock takes.
- Uphold the company’s code of ethics.
- Degree and or Diploma in in Sales and Marketing will be beneficial.
- At least 3years experience in a similar role and working environment.
- Ability to read drawings.
- Experience in the construction industry.
- Knowledge of sheet metal manufacturing.
- Valid drivers license and own vehicle.
- Must have project management experience.
- Must have advanced excel skills.
- Draughting experience will be advantageous.
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/