TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE [MODULAR UNITS/CONTAINERS]
Our manufacturing client is looking for an experienced Technical Sales Representative to join their team in the Gauteng region. A background in modular units and/or containers would be crucial.
- Achieve growth and achieve sales targets.
- Implement and maintain a sales system to ensure a successful quoting to delivery transition with consideration for the factory planning requirements
- Design and implement a strategic sales and marketing plan that delivers new business growth and ensures strong panel modular unit in the market.
- Identify leads, manage, and call on prospects and acquire new business.
- Determine customer needs and provide information to the estimators for quoting.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Achieve budgeted annual and monthly sales performance targets while maintaining budgeted GP.
- Present monthly sales reports and realistic forecasts for sales pipeline.
- Prepare and deliver quotations and follow up with key decision makers.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behaviour and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Development and growth of the export business, focusing on the African continent in the short to medium term, managing risks of doing business in Africa.
- Regular meetings with the General Managers and Managing Director and the sales teams to review weekly activities, progress, and pipeline insights to customers.
- Any other functions or project work the Manager/Director may require the incumbent to perform or assist with from time to time.
- Tertiary qualification advantageous
- At least 5 years' experience in selling insulated panels.
- A good sales track record
- Exceptional communication skills
- A self-starter, keen, ambitious, and hungry to get results. Relentless and experienced in reaching out to leads and generating sales
- Excellent verbal, negotiation, and presentation skills
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.