TECHNICAL MANAGER - Packaging Inks
Our client a global manufacturer of inks and consumables into the Packaging and Printing Manufacturing industry wishes to appoint a Technical Manager to strategically direct and manage the Research and Development function at a national level to ensure innovative product development as per market needs. In return our client is offering an exciting and challenging opportunity within this global leader.
You will be responsible for streamlining and modifying existing products as per customer requirements. A strategic business partner within the group supporting sales, operations and managing technical teams.
- New product development as per market needs, modification of existing products as per customer requirements;
- Root cause of customer complaints, resolve and provide solution in timely manner;
- Reverse engineering complex aqueous or solvent based mixtures using a variety of wet and instrumental separation techniques.
- Evaluating new or alternative raw materials;
- Close co-ordination with operations, application and sales team for product trials and challenges faced.
- Identification and consumption of SLOB materials.
- BSc Chemical Engineering
- At least 7 years experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of pigment, resin and additive chemistry
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.