TALENT OFFICER - KINGSLEY HEATH
Kingsley Heath is on a mission to find the perfect candidate that will lead and manage their talent / recruitment needs. The Talent Officer will oversee and manage all retail recruitment efforts. Kingsley Heath was born in Cape Town and draws inspiration from the beauty and diversity of Africa. Their unique designs incorporate traditional African elements, showcasing the rich heritage of the continent while maintaining a modern and sophisticated style. They define African Luxury, both though their creations and through their instore experience. They hire for energy, values alignment, potential and train for skills. This position finds the right talent to ensure that the retail stores are fully staffed with the right talent, trainees and bench that are values aligned and will perform. Continually working to elevate the role through the development of innovative or creative recruitment solutions/strategies and the management of various recruitment/career projects. The organization should always hire the best talent because of the Talent Officer.
- Lead recruitment the of 20+ new “A player” retail associates a month.
- Use current and other effective methods to attract the right number of candidates to achieve the recruitment targets.
- Initiative and implement graduate development program to attract, hire, develop and promote talent from within.
- Train and develop the interviewing skills of those recruitment specialists in team so that 80% of all staff motivated by team is hired by the line managers and are retained in the business.
- Work closely with the territory and retail managers for the appointment of all retail talent.
- Apply a rigorous quality lens to all hires, ensuring that company hires A-player talent consistently even as they scale fast
- Strategically build Talent Community to serve as pipelines for current and future needs, engaging with a variety of audiences through several channels in doing so
- Explore the best market recruitment practices and implement appropriate practices.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews against job spec and eliminate unsuitable candidates early on in the recruitment process.
- Motivate candidates for final interview with the line managers once interviewed by team and forward CV’s, application docs to the line managers for consideration.
- Schedule any testing as and when required. Send briefs and invites to candidates in terms of sessions. Obtain informed consent. Administer assessment sessions. Retain records to submit with the final employment file. Share feedback where required.
- Ensure that all candidates who do not meet the requirements are advised by way of rejection, calls, letters, or emails. Ensure each candidate has received feedback regarding the outcome of the interview. Also, ensure agencies receive feedback.
- After receiving the go ahead to appoint from the line manager - draft and prepare Employment contracts to the COO to submit to successful candidates via the line managers.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting new and improved Recruitment Policies and Procedures, in line best practice.
- Schedule weekly recruitment meetings in order to prioritise positions and get a clear understanding, so that realistic and achievable goals for the team are set.
- If effective and amongst other initiatives to be responsible for coordinating and monitoring appropriate recruitment events and career expos to attract a suitable talent pipeline. Participate in job fairs and career events.
- Manage the Talent Team, ensuring efficient and quality output from all Team Members.
- Mentor, empower and motivate Team Members.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports on recruitment metrics. Identify trends and seek solutions to continuously improve.
- Do comparisons of yearly recruitment statistics each month.
- Successful full cycle recruitment experience (within the retail environment would be advantageous).
- Experienced in behavioural based interview techniques and the ability to train and develop staff in effective use of these techniques.
- Effective track record in reference checking.
- Experience in managing or leading a team.
- Skills and experience in establishing systems and processes to support business growth and eliminate inefficiencies.
- Experience with promoting and supporting preferred employer brand recognition.
- Great problem-solving skills, and comfortable in working autonomously in an ever-changing dynamic environment.
- Being results-driven, consistently delivering on business requirements through effective goal setting and deadline management.
- The ability to remain accountable to delivering high quality despite obstacles.
- Identify trends and make relevant recommendations to continuously improve talent acquisition
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/