SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Our client, based in Durban, is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their team.
- Develop and implement strategies for operational growth to facilitate business targets.
- Managing and supervising planners and logistical staff, including mentoring and guiding staff so they can achieve relevant KPIs and continue to improve and grow
- within the business.
- To maintain and enforce all health and safety protocols in the warehouse and conduct regular toolbox talks with staff to facilitate a culture of safety within the warehouse.
- To maintain all equipment, vehicles, and forklifts to ensure they are in good working order and adhere to safety requirements.
- Ensure 5S standards and housekeeping are always maintained.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant ISO Quality and Environmental standards, and all necessary documentation required is maintained and reported at audits.
- Layout of warehouse to ensure optimum space utilization and safe storage of all stocks as per legislative requirements and to maintain FIFO and batch traceability.
- To maintain the accuracy of inventory by enforcing tight control of all inbound and outbound movements and reconciliations and monthly counts..
- A qualification in supply chain management or a business degree.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a food manufacturing industry and similar role.
- Previous experience as a Supply Chain Manager or in a similar field.
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and Attention to Detail skills.
- Decision making skills, problem solving, strategic planning, effective leadership, self-motivated and diligent.
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/