SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR
Our client in the automotive sector is looking for an experienced and qualified Supply Chain Coordinator to supplement their steel division in Durban.
- Supporting the steel division with the daily transactions within the division whilst directly liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Providing accurate and timely invoices.
- Procurement control by ordering, updating pipelines, as well as monitoring shipping schedules for both imports and exports.
- Coordinating customer deliveries and ensuring timely delivery at all times.
- Completing all SAP processing requirements.
- Sending quotations to new and existing customers.
- Assisting in aquiring new clients and better suppliers. (Business Development)
- Internal monitoring of costs and foreign exchanges.
- Implement Kaizen activities to ensure continuous improvement.
- Provide regular feedback to customers to ensure excellent levels of customer service.
- Assisting with the debtors and creditors control to ensure all invoices are paid on time.
- Compile reports as and when required.
- Stock control.
- Analysis of sales and gross profit per customer.
- Arranging and assisting with clearing and forwarding procedures.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification is essential.
- Sales and marketing experience.
- Valid drivers license and own vehicle is essential.
- Working experience using MS Office and SAP.
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/