STORE MANAGER - CLOTHING
Location: Somerset West
Our client, a high-end Fashion Retail chain is looking to employ a Store Manager for their store in Somerset West.
Duties include, but not limited to:
Sales & Customer Service
- Generates sales through merchandising, up-selling, ensuring high standards of customer service are maintained.
- Provides superior customer service by providing staff with selling, service and product knowledge skills.
- Deals with any customer service issues that may arise and resolves promptly.
- Ensures stores KPIs are met with regards to sales.
- Continually assesses store’s performance and provides feedback to Management.
- Clearly and concisely communicates company and store objectives to staff.
- Provides a high standard of visual merchandising by ensuring merchandise is attractively displayed,
- Ensures wanted merchandise is available.
- Ensures that shrinkage is kept under control.
- Liaise with Head Office regarding the supply of stock, to maximise sales potential.
Leadership - Store Manager:
- Ensures that staff KPIs are monitored and the necessary corrective action taken if KPIs are not being met.
- Monitors ongoing performance needs and training.
- Creates a positive environment that results in staff retention.
- Ensure that all staff adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity, company policies and procedures.
- At least 2 years' managerial experience
- At least 5 years' experience in a sales position
- At least 5 years' experience in a customer service-driven role
- Clean criminal record
- Clean credit record
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.