SENIOR SOFTWARE SALES EXECUTIVE
Our client in the IT field seeks a Sale Executive to join their KwaZulu-Natal team. A successful incumbent will be responsible for business development, client management and negotiations amongst other duties.
- Originating high quality leads through existing networks and targeted marketing activities.
- Preparing and presenting business cases/sales pitches to potential clients.
- Creating and managing the sales pipeline to deliver on sales revenue targets.
- Identifying, contracting, and management of strategic partnerships to enhance sales and profitability
- Negotiating and delivering commercially astute, win-win contractual outcomes for the company and our clients.
- Management of the client lifecycle – from sales to client onboarding to ongoing client relationship management and retention.
- Maintaining relationships within the company's functional and business areas to assist with the success of the internal/external processes that impact client experience/outcomes/satisfaction with the company’s performance.
- Relevant IT and/or sales/marketing qualifications (ability to inspire client confidence and engage/communicate/transact at CTO, CEO, or Board level is critical).
- 5 years of sales leadership experience in contact center software/dialers/technology solutions.
- Proven track record of sales success with an existing client base.
- Demonstrable technical knowledge (ICT) and client-centric approach to doing business
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.