SENIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
Our Client, based in Durban, is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Manager to join their team.
The Senior Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for managing the design, development, and maintainence of quality control measures ensuring that the standards of the business are maintained.
The successful incumbent will: -
- Be responsible for providing strategic compliance insights to all business stakeholders to ensure the business is kept safe– trend/root cause analysis/sales conversion
- Be responsible for process optimisation through technology to optimise sales compliance and insights
- Oversee the development and project management of new QA evaluation strategies to support new campaigns and initiatives within the business and industry
- Develop, upskill, and lead the managers and people within their structure
- Manage the implementation and continuous improvement of quality frameworks and structures.
- Create and deploy an effective QA strategy that will deliver industry-leading customer experience.
- Drive and support the delivery of quality improvement plans.
- Manage reporting trends and opportunities for performance improvement as well as engage with appropriate stakeholders to share insights.
- Allocate appropriate time and skillset resources for deep dive investigations and actionable insights around specific performance areas.
- Mitigate business and customer risk exposure through the identification and eradication of issues relating to people, processes, and technology.
- This key role encompasses ownership of risk mitigation through solution-orientated analytics and sales insights to contribute to business growth.
- He/she will be the QA lead on critical deviations, investigations, Risk assessments, and root cause analysis as required.
- Tertiary qualification (advantageous)
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office with Advanced Excel skills (formulae, pivot tables)
- 4-5 years experience - Quality Assurance Management - managing various QA team managers and QA managers.
- Proven track record of building QA teams, and managing the function & direction of QA teams.
- Diverse knowledge of QA systems and building QA scorecards
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/