SENIOR DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER
Our client in the Telecommunications sector, based in Durban, is in search of a Senior Digital Product Manager to join their team. The Senior Product Manager is responsible for leading the digital product team along with cross functional teams including UX and Development. He/she is responsible for creating and owning the overall digital product strategy in line with the overarching digital and business strategies.
- Lead the digital product team and cross functional teams including UX and Development.
- Define the overall product strategy in line with digital and business strategies.
- Responsible for creating and owning the overall digital product strategy.
- Managing various products throughout the Product Lifecycle and working with the team to gather and prioritize product and customer requirements.
- Work with customer and marketing teams to market and optimise exisiting and new products.
- Analyse and optimise product portfolios.
- Work with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Manage product operations.
- A digital related qualification including recent coursework.
- Strong ability to work with specialists to create information architecture diagrams, user experience workflow diagrams, wireframes, proof-of-concepts and interactive prototypes.
- Familiarity with user interface guidelines and best practices for major platforms (iOS, Android, web)
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in digital product management.
- Experience working with product design, UX and development teams.
- Project Management experience.
- Technical and functional documentation writing.
- Experience in product testing.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams including business development, product management, marketing, development, and testing teams.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.