SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE [UK]
Our global client is seeking a Senior Business Development Executive to join their team. The successful incumbent will be responsible for establishing and nurturing a global B2B network and cultivating strategic partnerships and directly engaging with clients to drive business growth.
Please note: The role will be based in London with work sponsorship on offer.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business development strategy to expand the companies global reach.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and industry influencers.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through market analysis and networking.
- Lead negotiations and secure partnerships with direct clients to achieve revenue targets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless delivery of services and exceptional client satisfaction.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, regulations, and competitive landscapes to inform business development strategies.
- Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for generating significant business revenue each year and meeting agreed sales and business targets as defined by management.
- Representing the company at industry events and conferences.
- Proven track record in business development within the banking and financial sector.
- Experience in creating and managing a global B2B network.
- Ability to influence and build rapport with clients and partners.
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
- Ability to travel internationally as needed.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 - 7 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/