SALES REPRESENTATIVE [FMCG]
Location: Cape Town
Our client, a National FMCG company, is in search of an External Sales Rep to join their team – servicing the Western Cape region.
- Increasing the effort put into sales as a business, and using new or additional strategies to help get there.
- To achieve the required Sales Targets and help businesses estimate their overall performance and how much revenue they may make from a certain product.
- Learn about the oppositions strategies and tactics they have used in the past, and this knowledge can help you plan your own tactics and strategies.
- Creating systems and processes to improve efficiencies.
- Analyse trends on issue tracking and discuss with the client to identify operational challenges and ways to prevent reoccurrences.
- Submit ad hoc reports depending on the requests received by the client and the company.
- Relevant tertiary qualification (advantageous)
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role within the FMCG/Retail sector.
- Minimum 2 years’ selling experience (franchise)
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages. (ROI)
- MS Excel and MS Power BI (intermediate)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/