SALES CONSULTANT - PHARMACEUTICAL [REF-BM-DET]
Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry is looking for an experienced Sales Consultant for the Pretoria region. The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing detailed scientific information about the products and and therapies to clients by delivering key clinical messages to promote the brand. He/she will be responsible for growing / developing their allocated region/s to achieve set script targets.
- Achieves and exceeds set script generation targets.
- Effectively manages the regional territory by means of planning, territory analysis, customer targeting and call coverage of identified customer base.
- Provides ongoing customer support.
- Effective territory expense management and control. Including; ensuring that advertising and promotion expenditure is in line with the budget.
- Drives and generates scripts on the product basket within the private sector doctors in the territory.
- Effective implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
- Tracks and improves market share of the brands promoted.
- Ensures the roll out of new marketing plans and techniques with Health Care Professionals' advertising campaigns to support the achievement of revenue sales targets and contribute to the growth of within the South African business
- Tertiary qualification advantageous
- At least 3 years proven successful track record in pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Previous experience selling scheduled medication (not only OTC).
- Existing relationships with key customers would be an advantage.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Own vehicle.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.