SALES/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE- COMMERCIAL
Our national client, selling into the FMCG sector, is looking for an experienced Sales/Business Development Representative to join their team in the Gauteng region. Excellent salary and bonus incentives on offer.
- Travelling throughout Gauteng - servicing existing clients and growing portfolio to achieve monthly set targets.
- Responsible for sales, managing orders and delivery schedules, preparing detailed activity reports, marketing new products, developing solutions, making recommendations and monitoring competitor awareness.
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Manage current small customer base with intent to grow or maintain volume
- Hunt for new business and achieve set targets.
- Secure clients in a variety of market sectors - ongoing business development.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on sales performance.
- Implementing business sales strategies.
- Assist in the handling all customer complaints/ queries.
- Providing technical solutions to customers to address their needs.
- Building relationships with new clients and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Manage contract negotiations and contract performances.
- Managing key relationships on behalf of the business with external partners.
- Attending sales workshops and hosting sales events for the business.
- Playing an active role in industry and leading with customer and competitor feedback.
- A Tertiary qualification advantageous.
- At least 5 years' experience selling into the FMCG sector - ESSENTIAL.
- A good sales track record
- A self-starter, keen, ambitious, and hungry to get results. Relentless and experienced in reaching out to leads and generating sales.
- Excellent verbal, negotiation, and presentation skills.
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/