SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Our client is looking for a seasoned and dynamic Sales Manager that has sold technical products into the construction industry. The successful incumbent will be responsible for customer acquisition and retention, and working towards revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. He/she will be responsible for maximising sales team potential, and implementing and leading effective sales plans
- Achieve growth and hit targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures it’s strong presence.
- Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- At least 5 years' experience as a Sales Manager.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense, industry expertise and technically minded.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Travel required.
- Experience selling into the construction sector
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.