SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER
Our Durban North based client is looking for a Sales and Marketing Officer to join their team. The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing high quality support to the COO. Management of all sales and Co-managing marketing within Team Clothing. Bringing on new clientele and maintaining relationships with all our existing clients and suppliers.
- Work Closely with Sales Manager and COO to support the sales team.
- Customer complaints and compliments
- Retention / upselling of all existing clients
- New business and prospects
- Monthly/quarterly visits to clients and prospects
- Coordinate all travel arrangements; this includes but is not limited to itineraries, flight check-in, transportation to and from airport.
- Administrative work – Leaders reports, PPO/PO recording, SYNC reports
- Issuing out of PPO’s and PO’s
- Assists with costings – the emphasis here is on ASSIST, costing falls under Development and Design
- Brief and instruct internal brand communication/design department.
- Drawing up of SLA’S/Contracts, must be checked by COO before it is sent to any client.
- Development and execution of effective brand activation/launch rollouts.
- Works closely with product development team to research and implement new products.
- Tender processing, putting presentations/proposals together.
- Sales Support and Customer Service
- Organise and schedule meetings - Participate in preparation for key meetings, preparing papers and taking minutes and following up actions as required. (This will be a load sharing responsibility; you will deal with Sales Team issues and assist COO if/when required)
- Assisting with Stock control on certain items
- Assisting with co-ordinating internal functions and end year gifting. -
- Handle confidential information with integrity.
- Prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time.
- Attention to detail, the ability to present information clearly and deadline driven.
- Adhere to the company code of conduct and rules.
- Responsibilities and duties are not limited to the above.
- Degree or Diploma in Sales/Marketing (advantageous)
- Microsoft Suite -Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft PowerPoint; Microsoft Outlook
- SYNC - The Complete ERP & PLM software solution for the Apparel Industry
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Customer service
- Organization skills and a positive attitude.
- Team Player
- Teams Meetings, Zoom, Skype
- Excellent administration, organizational and time management skills
- Online ordering portal management
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/