RETAIL SHIFT PLANNER - PART TIME [ADVANCED EXCEL SKILLS REQUIRED]
Location: Work from home
Our client, an international clothing brand is looking for a part-time/ad hoc Retail Shift Planner to join their team remotely. The successful incumbent will be responsible for planning, coordinating and finalising staff shifts for all retail stores nationally.
- Manpower planning; ensuring adequate staff members per shift per store.
- Takes into account each individual store's operating hours when determining staff shifts.
- Ensures that staff are not over-shifted or under-shifted.
- Assigns shifts based on staff skills and experience levels, in accordance with individual store needs.
- Liaises with Store Managers and Management to ensure stores are properly staffed.
- Monitors employee attendance and productivity to identify potential problems before they occur.
- At least 3 years' experience in an excel driven role
- Retail experience will be advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Resources to work from home (hybrid-work model)
- Happy to work flexi-hours
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.