RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT ASSISTANT - FUTURELINK
Futurelink Global Recruitment (that's us!) is looking for Recruitment Consultant Assistants (3 x open positions) to join our Permanent Staffing Team and assist our Senior Consultants. Position based at South Africa Head Office in Durban.
We are offering a great opportunity for ambitious, relationship driven individuals looking to break into the Recruitment industry, to market our full range of services and become part of our successful team of Consultants. Your desire to "make a difference" together with proven drive and determination will ensure your future success in this demanding yet rewarding career
- Assisting Senior Recruitment Consultant - duties include, but are not limited to:
- Full function 360' recruitment services for our clients; with a focus on permanent staffing solutions (but welcoming the chance to recruit temporary staff too). This
- includes, but is not limited to: -
- Assisting with advertising of vacancies - in conjunction with Marketing Lead (Pnet, Indeed, LinkedIn & multiple social media platforms)
- Sourcing and headhunting potential candidates, for submission to Senior Consultant for review.
- Screening of candidates, as instructed by Senior Consultant.
- Arranging of interviews for Senior Consultant, and necessary document request and management.
- Sitting in on interviews with Senior Consultant.
- Assisting with first edits of candidate CVs.
- Assisting with background checks; arrangement for MIE checks and drafting of reference templates for review.
- Building of Top Candidate retention pool.
- Assisting with outreach work i.e. Pro Bono Graduate Recruitment Programme.
- Lead generation.
- Cold calling and qualifying of potential clients for Senior Consultant to pursue.
- Assisting with various marketing initiatives throughout the year.
This is a great learning / mentorship experience for those seriously interested in recuitment. Working alongside a Senior Consultant, on-going office and managerial support, plus training.
- A serving nature; someone who proactively works to improve the lives of others, with a deep compassion and care for other people.
- Tenacity; a 'never give up' attitude. Someone who is willing to go over and above.
- High levels of customer service/satisfaction. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of service; both for our clients and our candidates
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/