Futurelink has over twenty years’ experience helping organisations and their staff prosper through temporary and permanent staffing solutions. By investing in the long-term success of your organisation and the staff that support it, we provide Specialised Outsourcing Services for a wide range of operational requirement.
What makes Futurelink different?
Futurelink aims to foster change. Not only for the lives of our clients and their organisations, but our candidates.
Arguably the strongest and most influential resource an organisation has at its disposal is its employees. Human capital is vital not only for company growth but the sustainability of an organisation.
We define our business by the people we serve. As an organisation, Futurelink firmly believe we can effectively contribute towards sustainable growth for our economy and our nation. We are determined to help decrease South Africa’s unemployment, which currently sits at 32,6% according to StatsSA.
As a team, we are driven by our purpose/our why: –
- To create and foster opportunities for both employer and employee
- To give back to the community
- To help as best we can
- To change the lives of those we make connections with
- To consistently add value with the services we provide
Futurelink’s core values
Our core values are simple but powerful. We strive to make a difference. We value integrity and innovation. And above all else we work towards unity.
What value will Futurelink add to your business?
- Time to focus on your core business function — whilst we find you the best candidate for your company.
- Cost-savings for your business — fair service rates, without compromising on service or quality.
- Service you can rely on — we always deliver, on time and in full.
- Ease of access – a one-stop resource — all your HR/IR needs are covered with Futurelink.
- Less risk — thorough screening, in-depth interviews, proper referencing, background checks.
- Protection with a guarantee — 3-month guarantee on all placements.
As discussed in our last blog post, “Bridging the employment gap” by Melinda Cookson (https://futurelinkglobal.com/bridging-the-employment-divide/) our Pro Bono Graduate Programme was started by our Director, Natalie Harvey.
It aims to introduce worthy graduate candidates with no experience to great employers. In the first quarter of 2021 our Youth Unemployment rate hit a record high of 46,3% (http://www.statssa.gov.za/?p=14415). By bridging the gap between inexperienced graduates and employers we hope to make a small difference in the economy, the lives of our graduates and clients. We value South Africa’s youth and take pride in assisting them with their first step on the ladder.
Our proven track record of exceptional service and consistently placing quality candidates in gainful employment has helped us foster long-term relationships with both the companies we serve and the candidates we place.
Hands-on and always a phone call away, we prefer to see ourselves as an extension of the companies we work with and are confident in our ability to help you achieve new heights through a range of relevant and specialised services.