QUALITY CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR
Our National manufacturing client is looking for a Quality Controller Administrator to join their team and service the greater KZN area. The successful incumbent will be required to travel across KZN on a regular basis. He/she will be responsible for rendering quality control inspections/checks throughout the installation process, and feeding back to customer and company.
The following statements describe the principal functions of this job and its scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including working in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise to balance the work load.
- Ensures that pre-, during- and post-installations quality checks are conducted and that any issues are attended to immediately.
- Assessment and checking of product specifications according to customer requirements (drawing interpretation).
- Alerts Estimations Manager of any issues / complaints – and feedbacks to Factory thereafter.
- Follows-through on any problems until resolution. Ensures that customers are kept updated throughout the process.
- NCR generation and follow-through.
- Report generation.
- Regular interfacing with accredited line up contractors to ensure quality line ups are being done.
- Regular interfacing with production teams to ensure quality standards are being met.
- Regular site visits with customers to foster long-term relationships.
- Sign off on Line-Up Completion at the store.
- Tertiary qualification in Quality Management (advantageous)
- At least 1 – 2 years’ experience in a quality control position (manufacturing environment)
- Ability to understand / interpret technical drawings
- Driver’s license
- Own vehicle
- Willingness to travel throughout KZN on a regular basis
- Willingness to work weekends (if required)
Looking for someone who is:
- Technically minded
- Has a strong attention to detail
- Has a customer-centric attitude
- Has a hands-on approach
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.