QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER [MANUFACTURING]
Our Client, based in Mobeni, is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their team. The Quality Manager will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of quality are achieved and maintained in the manufacturing facility. They will lead the quality control team and be accountable for the quality of all finished goods produced.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality control and quality assurance systems and procedures within the plant.
- Manage a team of quality controllers and provide leadership and direction to ensure quality goals are met.
- Conduct regular audits and assessments of the manufacturing processes and equipment to identify areas for improvement.
- Use control charts and statistical methods to measure quality defects and collect data on quality to initiate improvement projects.
- Implement corrective actions and continuous improvement programs to reduce quality defects and improve overall product quality.
- Authorize the quarantine of production in case of bad quality and have the final say on resuming activities or releasing quarantined production.
- Train and educate employees on quality control procedures and processes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers to ensure that raw materials and components meet quality standards.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that quality is integrated into all aspects of the manufacturing process.
- Stay up-to-date with current quality management techniques and technologies and make recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Quality Management, Engineering, or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience within quality control or quality assurance
- Knowledge of quality control and quality assurance techniques, including statistical process control, and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Six Sigma Green or black belt advantageous
- Strong leadership skills and experience in managing a team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop effective solutions to improve quality.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and other software programs for data analysis and reporting.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.