PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR [MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY]
Our Client, based in Westville, is looking for a Property Administrator to join their team.
- Creating and posting documents and phoning landowners.
General Administrative Requirements:
- Working with Word, Excel & Outlook as well as internal systems
- Keep updated with the history of the files and understand previous actions taken before proceeding
- Caring for case files and ensuring that all relevant documentation is placed on the files is vital
- Updating LMS & PML where relevant and working within the Workflow system
- Providing accurate monthly reporting whether for official claims or record of tasks purposes
- Managing daily tasks and requests for case files in order to ensure a smooth flow of work
- Working with managers, quality assurance staff and colleagues in order to resolve challenges
- Any tasks within the procedural requirements
- At least one year experience in an admin intense role
- Experience with word, excel and outlook
- Experience within the conveyancing and/or property law sector will be advantageous
- Must be available immediately (currently unemployed)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.