PROPERTY ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Our Client, based in Centurion, is looking for a mature and experienced Property Administration Assistant to join their team. The successful incumbent will effectively assist and support the Facilities Management Manager by handling day to day queries, drafting of letters, being the point of contact between all parties and assisting in matters where the Facilities Manager deems necessary.
- Day-to-day operational administration.
- Managing the switchboard, taking calls and messages
- Managing office duties and supplies
- Assisting with the provision services
- Active marketing for the Division including client liaison
- Assisting with the coordination of all FM services payments and ensuring that that they are correct
- Assisting with the preparation of proposals and service level agreements
- Ensure all service provider invoices are correct.
- Ensuring that the Fault Logging Application and building management systems are fully functional at all times
- Assist Managers with additional tasks, when instructed to do so
- Reporting to the Facilities Management General Manager on a weekly basis detailing the latest developments in the buildings managed.
- Valid drivers license and own transport
- Strong administration experience.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role in the facilities management/property industry.
- Computer literate (including excel)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.