PROJECT MANAGER - CIVILS
Location: KZN or Gauteng
Required for this dynamic company who service the contruction and mining industry by providing bespoke infrastructure on various building sites throughout South Africa and other parts of Africa. This is a senior position requiring a strong leader to manage various Contractors and Teams on multiple sites. In return a very good package is on offer.
- Reporting to the MD:
- Manage infrastructure installation across multiple sites;
- Manage budgets
- Mangage legal compliance
- Manage Teams from Contracts Managers to Heath & Safety Managers.
- Ensure projects are executed on time and to the clients satisfaction.
- A Civil Engineering qualification
- At least 10 years experience in a similar position.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong planning skills
- Strong people skills
- Strong financial acumen to control budgets and costs
- Be prepared to travel to various locations
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.