PROJECT COST ADMINISTRATOR [MUST HAVE ADVANCED EXCEL SKILLS]
Our Client, in the conveyancing sector, is looking for a Project Cost Administrator to join their team based in Westville. The successful incumbent will be assisting the Project Manager with monthly and annual budgets, instruction requests and monthly claims. This position will suit a detail oriented candidate with advanced excel skills.
- Compile monthly and annual budgets and reconcile previous schedules on Excel.
- Manage the processing of all instruction requests from compiling of budgets, to following up with all relevant staff members responsible for requests.
- Complete audits to track expenditure.
- Manage the compilation and submission of monthly claims.
- Provide accurate monthly reporting.
- Work with managers, quality assurance staff and colleagues in order to resolve challenges.
- Complete required tasks within the procedural requirements
- Degree or Diploma in a related field (accounting, finance, mathematics, data analysis, statistics etc).
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role (within the conveyancing/property sector will be advantageous)
- Previous experience within a project environment.
- Advanced excel skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly organised.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.