PRODUCT MANAGER (PHARMACEUTICALS)
Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry seeks to hire a Product Manager for their Gauteng branch. He/she will be responsible for building brands and improving market share in line with market growth. Additionally he/she will be responsible for product planning, marketing and Representative training.
- Manage external suppliers and agencies
- Plan conference and cycle meetings
- Plan and attend marketing related functions and events
- Review and recommend all promotional materials
- Develop and oversee electronic and printing marketing
- Identify branding/marketing opportunities
- Research market sectors to determine requirements and development and implement marketing plans for new products launches and current products
- Propose and manage the marketing budget
- Develop and implement strategies to strengthen the products and organizations
- Work in conjunction with the RA Department and BD to identify products for filling and registration that is in line with company strategy
- Support the field force activities by taking into consideration the marketing strengths relative to competitors, selling opportunities, customer’s needs and buying trends
- Data analysis.
- Product and disease/condition training for representatives
- Acquiring recent journals articles to keep representatives updated on new developments regarding the products they are detailing and/or the disease entities related to their products
- Working with representatives in field periodically to ensure proficiency in both product knowledge and the accompanying sales messages
- Development of tests and assignments to assess representative competency and identify problem areas to be targeted
- B.Sc (Health Science) and/or relevant Commercial Business Degree
- 3+ years Pharmaceutical/Marketing industry experience
- Must have the ability to interpret, analysis and present data for support of business decisions and analyzing market trends/potentials of products
- Extensive product knowledge
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.