PR & COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Our international client is looking for a creative, passionate, and driven PR & Communications Specialist to join their international marketing team. This position will be remote-based.
The PR & Communications Specialist will contribute to the tone of voice of a leading brand, oversee the communication strategy, and develop both internal and external content, across multiple platforms and formats.
A fast-paced and dynamic role with a variety of tasks which includes: writing press releases, developing content strategies, newsletters, campaign content, product descriptions, media monitoring, writing, editing and proofing publications in print and online. He/she will also be responsible for developing all internal communications, and contributing to web content with strong, SEO-friendly copy.
- Monitoring global news, regional and local news sites.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience for all channels of content.
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why.
- Content strategy and creation for all channels.
- Plan and coordinate all public relations activities.
- Pitch and write original copy daily for multiple brands.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within the global media industry.
- Manage media inquiries and requests.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results.
- Google news ranking and SEO.
- A degree in Marketing, Public Relations, and Corporate Communication. A post graduate qualification would be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, cope with pressure and demonstrate analytical problem-solving skills.
- Business acumen and knowledge of current affairs.
- Previous experience with international public relations is crucial.A good understanding of the political and financial industry
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.