Our client, based in Gauteng, is looking for a Mills Manager to join their team. The successful incumbent will be responsible for ensuring all jobs assigned to the Mobile Mills are optimally planned and executed so as to ensure excellent service and timeous production of customer orders.
- Plan and prioritise Mobile Mill bookings according to customer needs
- Ensure all site requirements are met prior to dispatching the Mobile Mills
- Meet and ensure material availability for the job to be completed as scheduled.
- Ensure Raw Materials reach the site on time.
- Ensure all accessories are on-site
- Deliveries are followed up on whenever necessary.
- Continuous planning for breakdowns and poor weather conditions.
- Ensure cutting lists are submitted on time
- Ensure the customer sites are ready for the Mobile Mills
- Get requirements for On-Site induction for the Mobile Mills Team and ensure it is implemented within the required time frame
- Liaise with the Mobile Mills Foreman on a daily basis to ensure correct planning and implementation of production on Mobile Mills
- Pre-Arrange documentation for Mobile Mills when dispatching Mobile Mills cross-boarders outside South Africa
- Ensure Cash Advances are authorized and paid out to Mobile Mill Operators and drivers
- Get Cash Advance receipts and ensure the receipts and amounts are reconciled
- Liaise with Maintenance Team on Maintenance issues and ensure that planned maintenance is factored into planning schedule.
- Ensure that the Health and Safety Files and updated with the required information and maintained
- Check Timesheets and ensure they are correct and submitted to the Payroll Administrator
- Monitor Overtime
- General admin / perform own filing
- Assist with additional tasks as requested by management from time to time
- Uphold the company’s code of ethics
- Ensure excellent customer service to client
- Matric Certificate
- Valid Driver’s licence is essential
- Computer Literacy is essential (MS Office)
- MS Excel Intermediate to Advanced essential
- 2-3 years' experience managing Mills
- Syspro experience (advantageous)
- Relevant Production Management diploma/degree (advantageous)
- A good understanding off the Building industry (advantageous)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of reading and interpreting architectural and structural drawings advantageous
- Health and Safety Administration
- Office Administration
- Customer Centricity and Service Excellence
- Conflict Management
- Manage Subordinates
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to do extensive travelling
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/