Location: Somerset West
Our client based in Somerset West is looking for a Management Accountant to join their team who will be responsible for the grain Accountants. The incumbent must have an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of grain trading. Current skills of team must be assessed and developed to form a cohesive and efficient team that will support our growth strategy.
- Supplier processing
- Customer processing
- Transport processing
- SAFEX trades and transaction capture
- Compliance and risk management to ensure trades adhere to company policies.
- Stock control
- Resolving queries
- Determine contract profitability and declare variance from budget
- Contract management
- In-depth knowledge of
- SAFEX instruments and mechanics.
- Commodity (Grain) trading and administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Grain Trading Administration
- Logistics/Supply chain management
- Strong stock control management skill and mindset
- Strong Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Knowledge of Great Plains accounting software
- Sequel database knowledge
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/