Our client based in Durban is looking for a Logistics and Distribution Controller to join their supply chain team. The incumbent will report into the National Supply Chain Manager.
- Cost reduction of the distribution and logistics of the company's products.
- Implementing warehousing and logistics metrics.
- Actively setup and maintain the distribution of the company's products.
- Maintenance of owned / leased assets.
- Oversee the damaged or defected products received at DC’s and the returns process from Customers.
- Staff management.
- Set up the layout design of the warehouse.
- Ensure storage and handling best practises.
- Implement company policies and procedures and oversee health and safety in the warehouse.
- Ensure OTIF and the delivery of good customer service.
- Responsible for fleet management and the planning of routes.
- Tertiary qualification in supply chain.
- 5 - 7 years relevant experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/