KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - PACKAGING INKS
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture and supply of a range of consumables into the packaging and printing industry. Good salary, incentives and prospects on offer.
- To contribute and to achieve the sales and profit objectives for the company.
- To recommend and action key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans aligned with Senior Management, that will lead to the optimisation of profits within the region,
- To build and sustain key stakeholder relationships as a means of maintaining the company brand within the Region.
- Pro-Actively manage the business and Sales Strategy as agreed with senior management, with ongoing recommendations on course corrections.
- Produce, analyse and give feedback and recommendations on sales data about customers/items – using Excel spreadsheets, Qlikview and internal systems - and maintain strong customer relationships by ensuring regular and disciplined customer visits in line with updated region.
- Implementing call cycles, systems & process to ensure identified account objectives are achieved.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current on supply and demand, changes in trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Identify and manage low margin customers & products with timeous action plans to improve respectively.
- Investigate means of reducing costs in terms of formulations of products by collaborating and working closely with the Technical Team.
- Effectively manage pricing strategies with sustomers to ensure business objectives are met.
- Manage and implement sales programme's by developing sales action plans within own region.
- Achieve all tangible sales & GP budgets with set objectives & tracking own performance.
- Tertiary qualification advantageous.
5-7 Years’ experience in Sales, preferably within the Ink and Printing Industry.
5 - 7 years relevant experience managing accounts with customers within manufacturing field
Computer Literacy (reporting / pricing analysis / etc).
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/