Our manufacturing client based in Gauteng is looking for an HR Manager to join their team.
- Championing a culture that recognizes and upholds the company’s mission, purpose, and vision, and is in line with company values.
- Developing HR strategy including the Centers of Excellence for Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning and Talent Development, Resource Management, Total Rewards, and People Operations.
- Providing human resources expertise and support to HRBPs and Business Leaders.
- Ensuring alignment of Human Resource objectives with company strategy.
- Managing overall HR budget of the company.
- Ensuring strategic alignment and due diligence during organisational change regarding HR function, people, and systems.
- Providing organisational development consulting to firm senior leaders
- Developing and leading human resources governance, and serving as an escalation point for all People-related concerns.
- Build strong professional relationships with Management teams and participate in Senior Management Team meetings
- Provide commercially focussed advice and support to Managers on all Employee Relations issues in line with Company policy and procedures.
- Raise awareness of current and new Employment Legislation as well as other corporate initiatives.
- Produce Monthly HR analytics reports and statistics as required.
- Manage the Identification of trends and proactively address issues of high turnover, sickness, and cost savings within the Business unit.
- Lead the HR workstream on ad hoc projects e.g. restructuring, change management, Group HR initiatives.
- Implement and manage the effective delivery of leadership, management, and supervisory development programs in line with company strategic objectives (including identification of internal leadership pool and external pipeline of talent).
- Transformation - drive and coordinate the implementation of the company’s transformation agenda which include BBBEE, Employment Equity, and Skills Development compliance, and ensure integration with other HR process and aligned to business strategy.
- Performance Management – facilitation and coordination of the performance management process throughout the business.
- Talent Management - drive and implement talent management and leadership development strategies, plans, processes, practices, and tools throughout the business.
- Organisational Development - facilitate the roll-out of sustainable organizational improvement initiatives, particularly focusing on the areas of organizational culture, climate, morale, and continuous performance improvement.
- Change Management - facilitate the implementation of strategic change management initiatives & internal communication within the business.
- Organisational Design – ensure the optimal and effective organizational structure is implemented to support the business requirements.
- Payroll - advice the business on basic payroll issues and participate in the payroll management processes.
- Industrial Relations - manage Employee and Labour Relations to maintain an optimal employee relationship to meet business goals.
- Industrial Psychology or Human Resources Degree.
- A postgraduate qualification is advantageous.
- 5 years HR Generalist/ HR Consultant experience in a manufacturing environment (recruitment, organizational development, talent management, performance management, IR, transformation, employee wellness etc.).
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the SA labor legislation which includes BCEA, LRA, OHS, EE, and POPI Acts and other legislation.
- Management of HRIS System which includes the automation of HR processes and ESS.
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/