GRADUATE ENGINEER (STANGER)
Our Manufacturing client is looking for a Junior Mechanical or Chemical Engineer to join their team. Based at their Stanger plant. Must be available immediately and currently living in or around Stanger (i.e Ballito).
- Managing existing key accounts.
- Attending to the on-site decanting products from trucks to tanks.
- Ensuring all tank levels are correct.
- Ensuring that the client’s equipment is well maintained and running efficiently.
- Overseeing all issues are resolved and the customer is satisfied.
- Administration in the form of delivery notes, purchase requisitions, data collection for weekly and monthly reports.
- Take samples from the respective mills for quality inspections and lab work.
- Maintain the on-site equipment namely the paper machine, fiber line and effluent.
- 24-hour standby duties will be required
- Conduct site meetings/discussions with all levels of customers on site
- Identify objectives and strategies to assist in maintaining and moving the business relationship forward.
- Set goals and produce creative workable plans to achieve objectives.
- Understand client’s vision, culture and financial conditions, relationships and growth expectations.
- Understand and analyse client’s needs to formulate medium- and long-term strategies to continuously grow the business (chemical solutions)
- Tertiary qualification in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Driver’s license and own vehicle
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Technically minded and project-orientated
- Happy to work shifts
- Available Immediately
- Must be living in or around Stanger. (i.e Ballito).
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.