FACTORY FOREMAN [MANUFACTURING]
Location: Epping, Cape Town
Our National Client, based in Epping Cape Town, is looking for an experienced factory foreman to join their team.
The successful incumbent will manage, supervise and control manufacturing processes with the required ISO Quality Standard and ensure that all Health and Safety measures are strictly adhered to while ensuring efficient productivity.
- Plan for all manufacturing activities.
- Set priorities for all jobs to be manufactured.
- Adhere to work in progress.
- Ensure all aet targets are achieved.
- Alleviate bottlenecks and improve efficiency in factory.
- Utilize workforce to optimal capacity.
- Identify training needs in the workforce.
- Monitor scrap metal and implement systems to ensure minimal scrap levels.
- Monitor machine capacity and capabilities.
- Ensure quality on all manufactured products and develop improvements.
- Assist in the design of products and identify cost effective ways to improve the manufacturing processes.
- Improve on stock reduction.
- Minimum 6 years experience in manufacturing.
- At least 4 years experience in a Supervisory / foreman / management role.
- Relevant Production Management diploma/degree will be an advantage
- Syspro experience.
- Good knowledge of reading and interpreting architectural and structural drawings
- Critical Decision Making and Problem Solving
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/