EXTERNAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE [MANUFACTURING]
Location: Ekurhuleni (East Rand)
Our Client, based in Ekurhuleni, is looking for an experienced sales representative to join their team.
- Ensure increased customer awareness and maintain/increase market share
- Ensure optimal growth by providing excellent customer service
- Meet and improve annual budgets – inherent requirement
- Ensure Client queries are responded to timeously.
- Deliveries are followed up on whenever necessary.
- Written (typed) quotations are provided to customers.
- Customers are visited on a regular basis.
- Frequent calling on customers (visits)
- Assist tender pricing when in office.
- Analyse customer needs by reporting on calls made to customers and submit to the Sales Manager on a weekly basis
- Check material availability when quoting
- Assist to maintain customer pricelists and customer data base
- Assist with monthly material forecast
- Assist customers with cutting lists / drawing office requests
- Assist with credit applications and rep reports for the debtors department
- Assist with the resolution of customer complaints
- Assist customer with technical info, brochure and installation procedures
- General admin / perform own filing
- Assist with additional tasks as requested by management from time to time
- Uphold the company’s code of ethics
- Ensure excellent customer service to clients
- Matric Certificate
- Relevant Sales/Technical Engineering diploma/degree will be an advantage
- Valid Driver’s licence is essential
- Minimum 5 years Sales Rep/Technical sales experience is essential
- Experience liaising/working with and selling to the following professionals: Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Interior Designers, Developers etc.
- Syspro experience is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of reading and interpreting architectural and structural drawings
- Must be able to actively negotiate and communicate with all customers
- A good understanding off the Building industry will be an advantage
- Must be able to do extensive travelling
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/