EXTERNAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE [KZN]
Our client, a well established hardware supplier is looking for an External Sales Representative who will consistently meet sales targets in the KZN region.
- Secure replenishment orders from existing customers.
- To promote & maintain market leading retail ranges to current and potential new customers.
- Develop and obtain new customers to maximise market share.
- Continuously provide data-based performance feedback to customers.
- To provide customers with technical, sales & promotional support with respect to products and retail events
- To work closely with the contractor base to source large project enquiries and convert it into sales.
- Maintain continuous feedback and collaboration with sales manager to maintain company and personal growth.
- Stay updated on product or service offerings and updates.
- Identify and research potential clients or customers.
- Conduct product or service presentations to potential clients.
- Understand the client's needs and requirements through effective questioning and listening.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities, client interactions, and sales progress.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitors, and market conditions.
- Plan travel and sales visits efficiently to maximize productivity.
- Prioritize leads and opportunities based on potential and likelihood of closing.
- Manage a sales pipeline to ensure consistent revenue generation.
- B.com qualification or equal to NQF7.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- A conscientious and open mind with an eye for new business opportunities.
- Own car and driver's licence.
- Experience an advantage, but not necessary
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/