DEBTORS CONTROLLER - SOMERSET WEST
Location: Somerset West
Our client, specializing in physical deliveries on an international basis, have an exciting Debtors Controller / Contract Administrator position available. Managing all aspects of debtors and sub-contractor applications. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the efficient processing of applications and will ensure thorough follow-up to maintain a streamlined workflow.
- Debtor Application Management – Process and manage debtor applications, assess creditworthiness, and ensure compliance with company policies.
- Sub-Contractor Management – Handle sub-contractor applications, review documentation, and coordinate approvals.
- Application Follow-Up – Monitor and track application progress, ensuring timely completion and addressing any issues.
- Documentation Control – Maintain accurate records and documentation related to applications.
- Communication – Collaborate with internal teams to gather necessary information and provide updates on application status.
- Compliance – Ensure that all applications adhere to company policies, regulations, and industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of two years of professional experience with a proven track record in administrative positions, preferably as a Legal Secretary.
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to collaborate and coordinate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/