Our Client, based in Westville, is looking for an experienced Debtors Clerk to join their team.
- Full debtors’ function, including but not limited to invoicing, processing of deposits and collections.
- Track work in progress against invoice schedules
- Sending out statements and dealing with client queries
- Debtor’s reconciliation
- Maintain the age analysis against daily deposits on a daily basis
- Bad debt write-offs, provisions for doubtful debt
- Maintaining customer records and information
- Assist with audit information and queries
- General office administration such as filing, retrieving documents from archive, placing orders for the office, etc.
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Relevant degree or diploma (essential)
Minimum 3 years’ experience in Debtors control function and collections
Pastel Partner experience
Strong Excel experience an advantage
Sound accounting knowledge
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/