CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER [MANUFACTURING]
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture and supply of a range of consumables into the packaging and printing industry. Good salary and prospects on offer.
- To lead the Customer Service Department in developing and delivering optimum service levels to ensure an exceptional customer service experience.
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the incumbent will:
- Receives orders and enters into system.
- Facilitate credit hold communication between internal departments.
- Prepares proforma invoices for export orders and ensure that PO numbers align.
- Facilitates coordination of orders between Sales Reps / Key Account Managers and Customers
- Facilitates coordination of priority orders with production and ensures deadlines are met.
- Maintains supporting documents.
- Follows up on payments.
- Conducts customer satisfaction surveys on a quarterly basis.
- Drive sales to grow volume and profitability of business.
- Supports the drive to digitalise and to meet defined business targets.
- Reconciles consignment stock at month end, loading and invoicing, investigates and resolves all the queries relating to invoicing.
- Passing of credit notes and loading on system when required, and invoicing of delivery notes from dispatch where applicable.
- Assists with customer queries – daily
- Price increases - submits price lists to all customers and updates prices on SAP.
- Provides ongoing coaching to wider team, and provide Customer Service Team Lead with a regular forecast of future needs for the client services team as a whole.
- Supports in maintaining ISO document for customer service, including the audits process
- Tertiary qualification - advantageous
- Proven customer liaison ability and experience
- Proven supervisory / leadership experience
- Experience working on SAP or ERP system
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/