CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER [IT/SOFTWARE]
Location: Remote, Gauteng
Our Software as a Service Client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join their team on a hybrid basis.
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with software products.
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the external product teams.
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution.
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding.
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our product.
- Stay in touch with clients to ensure that they're realising the full potential of the software.
- Build, own, and execute client success and engagement plans.
- Navigate client organisations to uncover additional product applications & opportunities for partnership.
- Spearhead internal cross-functional improvement projects.
- Represent voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap.
- Partner with Consulting and product teams on upsell, cross-sell, and expansion opportunities.
- Relevant degree or diploma is preferred.
- At least 3 years B2B SaaS customer success, account management or consulting experience working with accounts of various sizes
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Bold, self driven and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
- Prior experience in strategy consulting - advantage
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/