CUSTOMER ENGINEER [SOFTWARE]
Our Software as a service Client is looking for a Customer Engineer to join their team.
- Provide technical expertise to the team in the implementation, changement management, and support phases
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and ensure solutions meet business needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring that technical solutions are aligned with business objectives.
- Manage technical risks and issues, and escalations where necessary.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including technical deployment documents, user guides, and other technical documentation as required.
- Manage the technical relationship with strategic customers.
- Partner with Account managers in delivering quarterly Business review reports.
- Advise customers on technology standards, methodologies and processe as they relate to, Google Workspace configuration, identity, and security management.
- Conduct regular touchpoints with clients to review solutions technical strategy and provide updates on best practices and new products.
- Own the resolution of technical support ticket escalations across customer portfolio
- Recommend way of working for the technical team, delivery tools and relevant certifications.
- Review and make recommendations on packaging value added services for consultancy and support.
- Matric (essential).
- Relevant technical degree or diploma.
- At least three years experience in a similar role.
- Experience managing technical support ticket escalations.
- Experience managain SAAS products.
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/