CNC MACHINE OPERATOR / SETTER
Our Manufacturing client is looking for an experienced CNC Machine Setter/Operator to join their team.
Reporting directly to the CNC Foreman, the successful applicant will be responsible for operating all CNC lathes, milling and auxiliary machine.
- Assisting with setups on CNC lathes, milling machines and auxiliary machines.
- Operating CNC lathes and milling machines.
- Operating gear cutting machines and other machines as and when required.
- Required to do regular measurement of components to ensure that quality standards are within spec.
- Maintaining machines surrounding work area in clean condition so as to meet required 5S standards.
- Ensuring that tooling usage is carried out as effectively as possible.
- Filling in daily target sheets and to have it ready to hand in at the end of shift.
- Reporting any faulty inspection and equipment faults to the Department Manager.
- Technical qualification in the machining field.
- Ability to operate CNC machines.
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/