BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER [HYBRID ROLE]
Our international client is looking for a determined, energetic, and hands-on Business Development Officer, who has a flair for consultative sales and a proven track record of success, to join their global business development team. The Business Development Officer will be responsible for following up with actual clients, contacting new leads, organising and updating the contact database, researching information in new markets, and providing general support to the Global Business Development Manager.
- Creating and nurturing new business leads and developing the company global market.
- Guiding potential clients through the company’s processes.
- Management and upkeep of CRM system and liaising with the marketing team to maximize client outreach based on database.
- Travelling locally and internationally to attend conferences and present company products and/or offerings to potential new clients.
- Creating reports based on new market research and developing specific plans to grow product revenue.
- Supporting the Business Development Manager and the wider business development team, including the coordination of resources to ensure stable sales.
- Scheduling client appointments and managing the pre and after sales follow-up activities.
- Organizing and updating the leads and/or contact database
- A Degree in Sales and Marketing, with a Postgraduate qualification being advantageous.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organised and goal driven.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Demonstrates cultural diversity knowledge.
- Experience within the financial/banking sector is advantageous
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/