BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT - SANDTON [TRAINING INDUSTRY]
Our Client, in the Training/ Learning and Development industry, is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Business Development Consultant to join their team at their Sandton office.
- Accountable to monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Achieve new business sales targets.
- Collect all outstanding money owed by my clients.
- Keep regular contact with clients and drive personal activities.
- Achieve Sales forecasting targets by category.
- Achieve sales pipeline targets.
- Behave in a manner which displays the company values at all times.
- Attend and contribute to sales meetings.
- Manage accounts and develop opportunities to meet sales target.
- Prepare and present quarterly business development plans.
- Constantly target new clients in alignement with the sales strategy and quarterly BDP.
- Maintain and grow existing client base.
- Keep accurate sales records on salesforce and update regularly.
- Maintain an open and positive relationship with the administration and finance deprtments.
- Maintain professionalism in all areas of client communication: proposals, e-mails, meetings and presentations.
- Maintain a professional image
- At least three years business development/sales expericne in the training industry.
- A clear undertsanding of the training industry.
- A valid drivers license and own vehicle.
- High level communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of the BBBEE scorecard.
- A proven track record of achieving high sales targets.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for an interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelink.co.za/privacy-policy/