AUTOMOTIVE FITMENT SPECIALIST
Our Automotive Client is looking for an experienced automotive fitment specialist to join their team.
- Protect company assets (working capital & fixed assets).
- Comply with the requirements of the maintenance quality systems.
- Interact with internal customers.
- Assist with fitment check sheet.
- Adhere to the pre and post fitment preparations procedures.
- Conduct and/or assist in the fitment of products as required maintaining safe working conditions and prepare and ensure all stock is ready for the next day fitment schedule.
- Ensure all equipment and tool are packed and in a working order.
- Ensuring the vehicle is protected from damage in any form.
- Ensure there are enough common spare in a case of shortages.
- Transport tools, equipment, and spares to the work site.
- Isolate equipment, perform lockouts and make the work area safe.
- Perform routine maintenance.
- Align machines and equipment.
- Operate and monitor a drilling machine to produce simple components.
- Operate and monitor a surface grinding machine to produce simple components.
- Relevant tertiary qualification will be advantageous.
- At least two years experience in the automotive industry.
- At lears one year experience in vehicle fitment.
- High level of attention to detail.
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/