ACCOUNT/PROJECT MANAGER [MANUFACTURING]
Our Client, is looking for a dynamic and results-driven Sales/Account Manager and Project Manager to join our sales team. This role is a unique blend of sales and project management, where you will be responsible for overseeing the entire process from client brief to onsite build.
- Initiate and conduct regular client meetings to gather detailed project requirements.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their objectives.
- Act as a bridge between clients and internal teams, ensuring a seamless flow of communication.
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between clients and the company.
- Resolve and manage key client expectations and requirements.
- Liaise with current clients and project managers to identify potential opportunities within the FMCG sector.
- Customize sales pitches and presentations based on client needs and market requirements.
- Collaborate with the client to maximize opportunities of company offerings.
- Develop project plans outlining key milestones, deadlines, and resource requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, production and installers, to ensure the successful execution of projects within in agreed timelines.
- Act as the primary point of contact between clients and internal departments, facilitating clea communication and alignment on project objectives.
- Coordinate with the production team to ensure timely manufacturing of materials meet client specifications and quality standards.
- Collaborate with the installation department to schedule and oversee on-site installations addressing any logistical challenges to ensure a smooth and efficient process.
- Conduct regular project status meetings with production and installation teams, providing updates
- on client expectations and project timelines.
- Stay updated with latest advancements and trends provided by the company.
- Technical ability with an understanding of construction.
- Provide on-site technical information to assist any production on issues that may arise.
- Work closely with the production team to translate client requirements into technical specifications
- Degree or diploma will be beneficial
- At least 3 years experience in account management selling into the retail sector.
- Experience in project management.
- Must have own vehicle.
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer: I hereby consent for Futurelink to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) (POPI) https://futurelinkglobal.com/privacy-policy/